Any Shape, Any size, Any Drain Location!
No integrated drains, messy epoxy mastics, hollow curbs, or additional perimeter flashings are required. A PSI shower pan will clamp directly to a “floor-installed” common tile shower drain, has a solid-core curb, and it comes factory equipped with a perimeter “leak-protection” flange (No Additional Charge) (View).
PSI is the original innovator of the custom, leak-free ready to tile shower base. With just a few rough-in dimensions (View), we can precisely manufacture, and promptly ship, a pre-sloped, leak-free shower base that will perfectly fit your shower floor’s design. No need to pay someone to move the drain, or re-frame a wall to fit a premolded shower base size. With a PSI custom ShowerBase™, You can save money, time, and get exactly the size, shape and drain location you want.
Hard Core & Leak Proof
PSI products are similar to the nearly indestructible surfboards used by professional surfers. But Better! Starting with the highest density EPS core available, PSI is able to engineer a rock solid shower base. The shower base is factory sloped to the drain, and surfaced with two types of composite fibers embedded in an advanced epoxy resin (View) – thus ensuring strength and surface durability. The flange and curb are fusion welded to the perimeter. Finally, it is coated with an elastomeric primer that allows you to install your tile directly to the surface.
A PSI ShowerBase™ Is Ready To Tile
Why Choose the PSI ShowerBase™
- No sheet liner to puncture and leak
- 1/8″ composite perimeter flange
- #1 choice for Corian surface applications
- Clamps to a common tile shower drain
- Available with ADA Barrier-Free ramp
- Custom bases ship with in 7-10 business days
- In-Stock designs ship with in 24 hours
Installing the PSI ShowerBase™
- Its lightweight design makes installation easy
- Easily adjusted to “out-of-square” walls
- Will support glass block walls
- 3/4″ U-notched trowel included